Information about your show visit
We are happy to be able to resume performances at the Estrel show theatre - albeit somewhat differently than usual. Due to the regulation of the Berlin Senate for the realization of cultural events and the distance and hygiene rules contained therein, we had to reorganize numerous processes in front of and backstage, because the health of our guests, employees and artists is of course our top priority. That is why we have drawn up a comprehensive hygiene concept that meets all current requirements for corona prevention.
Rest assured that despite the unusual circumstances, you will once again enjoy a wonderful show experience at the Estrel show theatre.
If you have any further questions we are here to assist! Phone +49 (0) 30 6831 6831.
And until then: Stay well!
OUR HYGIENE GUIDELINES
- Guests are advised to disinfect hands before entering the building
- Contactless disinfection dispensers are available in all areas
- Signage indicating the required minimum distance of 1.5 meters
- Families, couples and individuals living in the same household are exempt from the minimum distance requirement. This regulation applies to max. of six people
- Generally we recommend that individuals with chronic respiratory diseases who are unable to mouth-nose protection refrain from visiting the show as it poses an increased risk of infection to themselves and others
- We can only admit guests who have been fully vaccinated or recovered from Covid-19 and can also provide proof of a negative test result. The test must have been completed within the past 24 hours at a certified test centre. Guests who have already received a "booster vaccination" do not currently need a Corona test. The status will be checked upon entering the building and the check-in.
- Mouth-nose protection required in all public areas as well as when entering and exiting the show theatre
- Disposable masks are available for purchase at the hotel reception for Euro 1.00 (1 masks)
- Increased frequency of cleaning & disinfection in all public areas, in the show theatre, rest room facilities and of all hand contact points (handrails, elevator buttons, etc.)
- Where possible, doors open automatically or are kept open to minimize the need for hand contact
- All employees are informed as to the hygiene guidelines and wear mouth-nose protection at times. The performers and musicians on stage are exempt from this requirement.
- Internal hygiene representatives are in constant contact with health authorities to make sure the most current guidelines are in place.
- Security personnel with first aid training are on site 24 hours a day
- 100% fresh air supply is achieved before and during the show via the air conditioning units. Full aeration of the theatre is also achieved through the periodic opening of all the emergency exits.
- Reservations are recommended in advance via www.stars-in-concert.de or by calling +49 30 6831 6831. Tickets not requiring proof of discount will be sent by post free of charge. Seniors, students, persons with ADAC membership, etc. are requested to present verification of such status upon collecting the tickets at the box office
- It is obligatory to have your personal ID with you when attending the show.
- Admission begins 1 hour before the start of the show
- Social distancing requirements are maintained through the use of a special admission and route guidance system
- No coat check service
- The service staff is happy to direct guests to their seats
- Show duration of 100 minutes (no intermission)
- Wearing a mouth-nose protection is not required at the table. When leaving the room or visiting the toilets, wearing a mouth-nose protection is required.
- dancing is prohibited by the Berlin Senate
- No Meet & Greet due to the applicable social distancing regulations
- Service at the table occurs in full compliance with all current rules applicable to gastronomic establishments; no service at the bar
- All table surfaces are disinfected before each performance
- The setting of the tables is done with gloves
- Contactless payment is preferred
- Service employees act in accordance with all applicable HACCP rules